"Live What You Love"
Knowledgeable, resourceful, and caring,
I dedicate myself to helping your family achieve its goals.
Sharyn Brunk serves sellers and buyers in the greater Lake Norman area, including Huntersville, Denver, Cornelius, Davidson, Mooresville, Troutman, and Concord. She has the expertise and communication skills necessary to ensure that . . .
- Client needs, motivations, and timing are clearly understood.
- Financial requirements are respected.
- For sellers, your home stands out through high-end photography, marketing materials, and Internet exposure.
- For buyers, all homes on the market are filtered and carefully studied. Properties are previewed to ensure client’s valuable time is not wasted.
- Comparative market analysis of the home is performed for seller or buyer.
- Appropriate professionals, such as lender, inspector, attorney, and repairmen, are lined up.
- Skilled contract negotiations pave the way to a smooth close on the home you are selling or purchasing.
- Other services such as home staging, shipping of furnishings or art, cleaning, landscape refurbishment, and estate sales are available.
Sharyn has a special interest in helping clients who wish to downsize. But it’s more than downsizing . . . the goal is to find or develop a solution to meet the client’s need for comfort, privacy, safety, convenience, daily activities, and affordability. Sharyn has toured and provides full information on all “age 55+” communities in the area.
Trained in the most up-to-date aspects of real estate transactions and very knowledgeable about the geographic area, Sharyn is able to manage all details and guide you through the process of selling or purchasing your home. She draws on her past professional career of working with customers and of operating the software company, ChemWare, Inc., in Raleigh, NC. This company develops laboratory information management systems, and sells to some of the largest analytical labs in the U.S. Sharyn was the founder and CEO, and participated for many years in customer needs analysis, sales presentations, negotiations, and careful review of contract terms.
Cornelius is Sharyn’s home. Family is here, including husband Bill of 33 years, two daughters, and blessed grandchildren. Sharyn enjoys cooking and entertaining friends, gardening, reading (belongs to 3 book clubs), swimming, hiking, and playing cards. She is a member of the Peninsula Club and hosts the monthly pinochle dinner and game. Sharyn is an excellent resource for activities in the area and special interest clubs. She offers a special welcome package to new clients and will enhance in your upcoming lifestyle transition.